Monday 20 February 2017

Getting to Know Your New Village Staff - Kerri & Rosalie

We were very excited this month to celebrate numerous birthdays around our office! Two of our beloved staff members, Kerri and Rosalie, celebrated birthdays and we wanted to take the time to let our residents get to know these ladies a little better. We sat down with both of them and had a little Q&A with some of our favorite New Villages staff.


Keri H.
How long have you worked at New Village at Patchogue?  Two Years as Assistant Manger. 

What makes New Village special? I love working at New Village because everyone is always willing to help one another, and at the end of the day we are all one big family. 

What's the draw to Patchogue? I love Patchogue because it is a vibrant town where variety & flavor meets local culture- there is simply no other place like it.

Rosalie T. 
How long have you worked at New Village at Patchogue? Been working at New Village for Three years as a Sales and marketing Associate.

Why do I love working at New Village? I started working at New Village when we were in the store front on West Main St. I loved it from day one, I enjoy doing all of the resident events and the day to day contact with the residents. I enjoy my job very much and can’t imagine working anywhere else.

Why I love Patchogue? I have lived in Patchogue for 13 years. I have seen how much it has grown.  I enjoy going to the different restaurants and bars on Main St. My husband and I spend a lot of time in the Village especially during the summer months.



No comments :

Post a Comment